I used to be skeptical. If you told me that I'd be going to a psychic and actually believing what I was told, I'd tell you that you're crazy.
However, when I visited a relatively well known fortune teller in Uniontown, I had completely changed my mind. Her name is Charann, and she tells fortunes inside what I can only assume is her house. The place has a cozy feeling, like you're going to your aunt's house.
My first visit was in August 2021, for my sister's birthday. When I went in, I had just thought that she'd tell me generic things that could apply to anyone, and that, depending on my answers and what information I shared, she'd come up with stuff on the fly. While a number of things were vague, a number of things she knew and I didn't have to tell her- she immediately said I was anxious about school and she had mentioned my credits being messed up (which is true). She also mentioned something about someone that I had romantic interest in before coming back into my life.
When she read my palm, the first thing that she said was "Is your depression any better? I don't see a suicide line anymore." This hit me like a truck, because I had just left a job that was, in a way, killing me.
I had left this session believing a little bit more, though, I was still skeptical.
However, I started to believe harder when the romantic interest came back (although in a negative way that I am not comfortable elaborating on in this blog.)
I had recently gone back, and this time, I had gotten more readings that have increased my belief.
She had immediately said she saw money- which was true, since I had gotten a new job. She had also asked if I had lost someone; which was true, since I had gone through a break up. She had also seen that I had gone through a lot in my past and I've been able to process through it. I was astonished. She had been more accurate this time.
So, that's why I've been "converted" so to speak. I've been more open to the idea of psychics and fortune telling, because even though it's for entertainment, I think that there is *some* truth to it. And even if you were skeptical before, you should go and give it a shot.
Comments
Post a Comment